HE has all the riches he could ever dream for in this life. But to avoid any risk of missing out in the afterlife, wealthy Brazilian entrepreneur Count Francisco Scarpa is burying his greatest treasure – a $527,000 Bentley. In a bizarre announcement on his Facebook page, the 62-year-old declared that he plans to do as the Pharaohs of Egypt did and take his riches with him, the Daily Mail reports. More . . .
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’