HE has all the riches he could ever dream for in this life. But to avoid any risk of missing out in the afterlife, wealthy Brazilian entrepreneur Count Francisco Scarpa is burying his greatest treasure – a $527,000 Bentley. In a bizarre announcement on his Facebook page, the 62-year-old declared that he plans to do as the Pharaohs of Egypt did and take his riches with him, the Daily Mail reports. More . . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse