US seasteading group plans floating ‘microcountries’ with ‘start-up governments’
[Editor: Hey I always wanted to sail down the main street ! 🙂 ]
A US organisation is hoping a plan to create cities which float on the ocean will see them not only produce their own food but establish their own governments.
The Seasteading Institute says it hopes the floating microcountries will allow for experimentation with new ideas which current governments are too large to try. More . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse