Travelling at 20 knots (37km/h) in the Indian Ocean while competing in the Volvo Ocean Race, the crew of Team Vestas Wind, including Kiwi yachtsmen Rob Salthouse and Tony Rae, was forced to abandon ship after . . More. . .
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’