Australians are admitting that New Zealand is now the place to be as its residents cross the Tasman to find a home here. The increase in Australians shifting to New Zealand permanently, as well as a rise in expat Kiwis returning home, is reversing the one-way tide of migration of the past 20 years. And according to a report in the Weekend Australian Magazine, New Zealand’s growing economy and superior work-life culture are attracting thousands of Australians put off by their own unstable Government and falling economic fortunes.
More. . .
and More . . . and still More. . .
- Are you smarter than a school leaver?
- Stars shine on silo art in epic road trip
- Cheap travel anywhere on Earth within an hour using new rocket.
- World’s tallest sandcastle, standing at more than 16 metres, built in German city
- Groundbreaking projects vying for one of Australia’s top science prizes.
- Solo sailor arrives in Albany after historic Antarctic circumnavigation
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian