Google has announced it will prioritise companies that have “mobile-friendly” websites when people use the search engine on their smart phones or tablet computers as of Wednesday.
As a result, businesses with desktop-only websites may find themselves plummeting in Google’s search rankings. One survey shows that more than half of Australia’s top companies are not ready for the change.
Test your site here
More . . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse