Google has announced it will prioritise companies that have “mobile-friendly” websites when people use the search engine on their smart phones or tablet computers as of Wednesday.
As a result, businesses with desktop-only websites may find themselves plummeting in Google’s search rankings. One survey shows that more than half of Australia’s top companies are not ready for the change.
Test your site here
More . . .
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’