Google has announced it is working with US jean maker Levi Strauss to make clothing from specially woven fabric with touch-screen control capabilities.
The internet giant revealed the technology, dubbed Project Jacquard, at its annual developers conference in San Francisco, spotlighting Levi Strauss as its first partner.
More. . . .
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’