Google has announced it is working with US jean maker Levi Strauss to make clothing from specially woven fabric with touch-screen control capabilities.
The internet giant revealed the technology, dubbed Project Jacquard, at its annual developers conference in San Francisco, spotlighting Levi Strauss as its first partner.
More. . . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse