Paris, known worldwide as the city of romance, has begun the heart-breaking process of removing hundreds of thousands of love locks, padlocks chained to the city’s bridges by adoring couples. Yellow-vested officials were out early Monday morning (local time) on the city’s iconic Pont des Arts, wielding cutting equipment to free the padlocks while a handful of curious tourists looked on.
More . . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse