Wool shorn off an overgrown sheep found near Canberra yesterday has set a world record for the heaviest fleece removed in one shearing, the RSPCA says.
The sheep, found yesterday, underwent a risky shearing operation to remove 42.3 kilograms of wool. More . . .
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’