The world’s largest single-masted superyacht, complete with its own seaplane, will sail into Auckland in February. Designed by renowned Kiwi yacht designer Ron Holland, the 75m M5 (formerly known as the Mirabella V) is now at Port Denarau in Fiji, where its 90m mast towers in the air. Last week, jeweller Michael Hill’s superyacht VvS1 was berthed nearby but at 34m was dwarfed by the massive sloop.
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse