Australians who happened to be born in New Zealand are being rounded up, locked up in hard-core detention facilities, and marooned. What’s this about? What exactly is New Zealand’s relationship with Australia?
Typically I steer well clear of Politics’ however I have made an exception in this case.
On my regular morning news surf I came across an article that exposes the murky waters of the Tasman Sea and the creatures that exist on both sides of it. If you have surfaced too quickly from your deep sea dive then sorry you will likely be under the illusion that a friendly Trans-Tasman Brotherhood exists – well read on.
This is one Link only.
The Main Editorial is here
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’