A cow has managed to activate an emergency position-indicating radio beacon (EPIRB), setting in motion a response by Canberra authorities and Northern Territory Police.
About 6:00pm on Saturday, monitors in Canberra detected an EPIRB signal emanating from an area north of the NT township of Adelaide River, about 3,000 kilometres away.
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse