New Zealand’s richest man Graeme Hart is selling one of his superyachts just a few months after taking delivery of it.
The Kiwi billionaire’s 107 metre explorer yacht Ulysses – which only had her first cruise in the Mediterranean in March – is listed by Fraser Yachts in Monaco, with a price tag of $266 million.
Ulysses boasts 15 cabins, a helipad and a jacuzzi. It is staffed by a crew of 42 and can accommodate up to 30 guests. It was available to hire for $400,000 a week.
- Are you smarter than a school leaver?
- Stars shine on silo art in epic road trip
- Cheap travel anywhere on Earth within an hour using new rocket.
- World’s tallest sandcastle, standing at more than 16 metres, built in German city
- Groundbreaking projects vying for one of Australia’s top science prizes.
- Solo sailor arrives in Albany after historic Antarctic circumnavigation
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian