New Zealand’s richest man Graeme Hart is selling one of his superyachts just a few months after taking delivery of it.
The Kiwi billionaire’s 107 metre explorer yacht Ulysses – which only had her first cruise in the Mediterranean in March – is listed by Fraser Yachts in Monaco, with a price tag of $266 million.
Ulysses boasts 15 cabins, a helipad and a jacuzzi. It is staffed by a crew of 42 and can accommodate up to 30 guests. It was available to hire for $400,000 a week.
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse