The world’s largest single-masted superyacht, named M5 is moored in Auckland, its towering mast reducing all others to look like matchsticks.
M5 has a soaring 90m high mast too large to fit under the Auckland Harbour Bridge. It is at the Silo Marina, which describes itself as “the premier home for superyachts in the South Pacific.” The yacht’s mast is just under a third of the height of the SkyTower.
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse