Melbourne in summer officially sucks, thanks to the plague of flies that has descended upon us. On Monday night, it was a cracking evening here in Melbourne – the mercury was still hovering around 28 at like, 8pm. So I thought, what better way to enjoy this blissful warmth than a nice stroll along Port Melbourne beach?
It was anything but blissful. In fact, it was downright stressful. Why? BECAUSE OF THE FLIES. THE FREAKING THICK SWARMS OF HIDEOUS LITTLE BLACK DOTTED DEVILS BUZZING AROUND YOUR EARS, STICKING TO YOUR SKIN IN FLOCKS.
More. . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse