Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has snubbed a ‘royal’ invitation — but it is not likely to cause a diplomatic incident.
On Saturday, many oceans away from Buckingham Palace, Prince Leonard — the self-declared sovereign of the Principality of Hutt River — will cede the throne.
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’