Deep ocean trenches — considered the most remote places in the world — have levels of toxic, industrial chemicals 50 times higher than a highly polluted river system in China, an analysis of tiny deep-sea animals has found.
More . . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse