[Ed: Oh I’m sure everyone will still want to flock to such a “Lucky Country”. . .won’t they ?]
New Zealand Prime Minister Bill English has called Australia’s immigration changes “disappointing”, saying they will force New Zealanders to wait longer for citizenship.
Mr English said there had been no formal contact between the Turnbull Government and himself or his ministers before Australia unveiled its immigration crackdown last week.
More . . .
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable
- New Zealand PM calls Australian immigration changes ‘disappointing’
- World’s oldest person dies aged 117
- Why losing a dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend
- Earth’s deepest ocean trenches contain high levels of pollution
- Hutt River Principality: Malcolm Turnbull declines ‘royal’ invite as Prince Leonard set to cede throne
- The man without a home.
- Why New Zealand is the best place to escape Trumpocalypse