[Ed: Oh I’m sure everyone will still want to flock to such a “Lucky Country”. . .won’t they ?]
New Zealand Prime Minister Bill English has called Australia’s immigration changes “disappointing”, saying they will force New Zealanders to wait longer for citizenship.
Mr English said there had been no formal contact between the Turnbull Government and himself or his ministers before Australia unveiled its immigration crackdown last week.
More . . .
- World’s tallest sandcastle, standing at more than 16 metres, built in German city
- Groundbreaking projects vying for one of Australia’s top science prizes.
- Solo sailor arrives in Albany after historic Antarctic circumnavigation
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World