One of the recurring themes of Australian public discourse is the vexed issue of “Australian values”, and how best to promote and disseminate them.
It’s clear that Australian values are enormously popular and we’d all love to see more of them about the place. But what exactly are they?
More . . . .
Or take the new Citizenship Test
- Are you smarter than a school leaver?
- Stars shine on silo art in epic road trip
- Cheap travel anywhere on Earth within an hour using new rocket.
- World’s tallest sandcastle, standing at more than 16 metres, built in German city
- Groundbreaking projects vying for one of Australia’s top science prizes.
- Solo sailor arrives in Albany after historic Antarctic circumnavigation
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian