Scores of supporters have welcomed Queensland sailor Lisa Blair back into Australia, capping off her 184-day journey around Antarctica.
Blair, 32, set off from Albany in Western Australia in January and is set to be named the first woman to circumnavigate Antarctica solo.
More . . .
- Solo sailor arrives in Albany after historic Antarctic circumnavigation
- Are we sleepwalking to World War III?
- The most powerful supercomputer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Emirates Team New Zealand win the 35th America’s Cup
- Cold War-era kits on surviving nuclear fallout unearthed by historian
- Are table manners a thing of the past … and should we care?
- Exploring Auckland’s west coast beaches
- Most Travel-Restricted Places in the World
- Please don’t blow us to smithereens !
- The 10 most Australian values that make Australia so valuable