Navigating this site –
Whatever amazes me, takes my fancy, gets up my nose, under my skin, or tugs at my heart strings – quite often related to either Boats or NZ . . as well as Oz of course.
- Traditional Photos
- Original Oils
- (A collection by “Picasco”) Ok the “Oils” actually came straight from my Materials Palette, the “Canvas” was my Monitor and the ”Brush” my Mouse, but hey I never got a drop of paint on the studio floor and they definitely are “Originals”.
- Manipulated Images
- A diverse collection of masterfully manipulated images enthusiastically enhanced and adeptly adapted to appear here before you.
- You could find anything here. They tell me it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile and none to just sit there with a dumb look on your face, so the amount of energy you expend here is entirely up to you.
- Yacht “Screensaver” Position
- My Bro living the Dream !
- Nautical Photos
- Acknowledgement must go to family and friends, both past and present, who personally took many of the original photos while on location. I remained AWOL and amused myself by creating the end product you see here.
A quiet place for all to share and remember loved one’s who have moved on to new adventures. (You are welcome to share your thoughts or leave comments here).